Tomorrowland (2015)
10 years ago

Happy 19th Birthday, Daniel
Ok so I am late....waaaaaaaaaay late.
As many of you know and some of you so kindly pointed out to me, Daniels Birthday was 3 weeks ago. gah!
So this post is to honor , my stunningly handsome brother who turned 19 on the 22 of September. I love you, DANIEL!
Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Daniel!
I knew the 22nd was Daniel's birthday, but was too self-absorbed to go to the touch of getting in touch with him. :)
So Happy birthday, Daniel! I pray for you often-- just about every day actually. PSALM 62:5-7
Hillary, thanks for doing this post.
May the Lord bless the Hipps family everywhere. Peace.
--Jacob
Whoops; I mean, "go to the TROUBLE of getting in touch"...
yay thank you can't wait to meet you (still trying to conivnce Daniel it would be fun to take a road trip up to Nebraska) and am prayin for yall
*~Casey~*
Post a Comment