Tomorrowland (2015)
10 years ago
Four members of the loony bin on their way to town...
Don't worry they lost the hats before they left
:D
Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009
Back to TOP
3 comments:
> "Don't worry they lost the hats before they left"
Phew. Not sure how much it helped, but the less humiliation the better... :D
BTW, where did you get the idea for that "warning" sign on the wall? Did you know that Isaac and I came up with that idea? Don't worry, it's not copyrighted. ;)
Talk to you later!
Peace. --Jacob
The "serious" pictures y'all take are so much fun. What a bunch a hoots! ;-) If I'm ever in your area I want to come by for a visit. :-)
Just scrolling down to see what I've been missing in Hipps household. I see that your brother, Daniel, shares a birthday with my Dad. I think that's five people I know with that birthday now!
Many blessings to you and yours,
Melanie H.
Who has got the three checks on the clipboard? :)
And I think the hats are great. Just think how you would have made so many smile if you had left them on.
Sarah
Post a Comment