Fireworks!

>> Thursday, July 9, 2009






9 comments:

HerbGurl29 July 9, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Those pics are AWESOME!!!
Love you! :)
~Katie

AmberVV July 9, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Oh wow, Hillary! Those are some amazing shots! Love them.

Anonymous July 9, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Wow.........your fireworks pictures SO beat our fireworks pictures!
Beeeautiful!
Sarah H.

Jacob July 10, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Hey, Hillary. Nice work! I really liked the third photo from the top.

Peace! --Jacob

caroline July 10, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

I agree... our firework pictures always look like "What's that supposed to be?" :) Yours look spectacular...especially the last one.

Heidi July 12, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

You did a great job of capturing these fireworks!

Anonymous July 12, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I loved your fireworks photos and I love that you posted them on July 9 which would have been the 77th wedding anniversary of your great grandparents, Lester and Edythe Pontac.

Love,
Grammy

Ladygreen July 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

I love that last one!

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 July 16, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Wow- great shots, Hillary!!
I tried taking some pictures during the fireworks, but I quickly stopped!! They were terrible! :)
See ya soon!
~Elizabeth

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP