Where I am .....

>> Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7 comments:

Anonymous July 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Hey!!!! I am not in that!!!!
Sarah

Anonymous July 28, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Aha! You are somewhere with Emily and some people who like to make funny faces for the camera when they are in the picture and some people who get mad if they are NOT in the picture! Hmmmmm, altho since you are not in the picture yourself, you cannot PROVE that you are actually there; somebody else could have taken that picture. Therefore, you must post more pictures! And some of them must have you AND Emily in them so we will know you are in the same place, and maybe you'd better post a few of the people who get mad when they are NOT in the pictures, so they won't feel neglected. :) Hope you're having a great time! Love, BT

Jenny Trask July 28, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Hey Hillary!
It was fun seeing you at your graduation! I meant to ask you about your camera. What kind is it and where did you get it? My little camera is one for and I want something nicer with the fast shutter speed. Thanks!
For His Glory,
Jenny

ellie July 28, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Looks like your at a place that is full of fun! Hope you have a great time;)
It was lots of fun at your graduation! Your farm is beautiful. I loved the scenery!

HerbGurl29 July 29, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

Looks like fun! :D Miss you guys!
~Katie

DannyT077 July 30, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Hope I don't ruin your secret but I hope you have fun in Texas with the Hutchins. It was nice to meet some of them Saturday. And thanks for having us at your party. It was alot of fun.
In Christ,
Daniel Turack

Hillary Hipps August 4, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Sorry, Sarah! AS BT pointed out I am not in it either. So you are in good company; no?

Yes BT I shall post some more shortly. :D


Mrs. Trask, My camera is a Canon 30-D and it was practically given to me by a friend. I like it!

Thanks Ellie, Katie, and Daniel! It was great to see y'all too! I felt so special when I saw how many people drove an average of 1.72 hours to get here!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP