Mr and Mrs Daniel Hipps

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is my brother and his wife...
Daniel and Katie Hipps
July 28th 2009




7 comments:

Jacob July 30, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

Thanks for sharing these photos, Hillary.

I'm praying for the Lord to bless Daniel and Katie in their new life together.

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and generosity.

--Jacob

Dale July 30, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

A very handsome pair, I must say. Welcome to the family Katie!

Dale

Caroline July 30, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Congratulations!! May the Lord richly bless you always. (Thanks for posting the photos, Hillary. I had fun at your open house! :)

Anonymous July 31, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Whoohoo!! Congratulations Daniel and Katie!!
And congrats to the rest of the family too. :) Having a sis-in-law is g.r.e.a.t fun. :) :)
Sarah H.

Trina Hipps August 1, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

yayay! COngrats Daniel and Katie! I am sooo happy for you guys!

Anonymous August 3, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Hey sis in law!! Thanks so much for the great post. :-) I am so glad I get to be a part of your family now!
Love you guys!
Katie

DannyT077 August 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Congrats! Praying for your brother and sister-in-law as they begin this new life together. May God bless thier relationship.
In Christ,
Daniel Turack

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP