He gave Himself for me!

>> Saturday, January 26, 2008



I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20-21

4 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!! Thanks for the scripture! What an encouragement to remember that the load isn't all on our shoulders! It's as simple as letting Christ live his life through us! So simple, yet sometimes so hard to do! I constantly have to remind myself that it is Him living in me that is my rightousness, and not me at all in myself! Thanks Hillary! I'm praying for you, and it was great to see a new post! I've been checking often!

Love, and Hugs!
Bekah

HerbGurl29 January 27, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

WOW Hillary, where'd you take that picture? It is really pretty!
The verse goes very well with it, nice seeing you today and I'm looking forward to tomorrow! (-:
CUSOS, ~Katie~

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Neat Picture. I was wondering where you took it also. Glad to see you posting again. I've missed you!
See you Wednesday!
Love You!!,
Mom

Hillary Hipps January 28, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

Mom, I took it at the back door of Millard.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP