Holiness

>> Thursday, January 10, 2008


IN the beauty of holiness,
We see you son of Righteousness
So we bring all that we possess
To lay at your feet"
-Robin Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous January 10, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

"So we bring all that we possess
To lay at your feet." That is so excellent! Thank you for sharing it, and thank you for helping hold down the fort last night. I was blessed! :)

Anonymous January 11, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Hillary,

What a perfect quote! And the picture goes so perfect with it! I couldn't get the pic to load the first time, and so I re-loaded it, and was just struck to silence by the perfectness of how the picture, and the quote went together! I havn't been on your blog in a while,but I'm thinking of you, and praying for you!

Love Ya,
Bekah Rehm

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP