Life for a sick baby...

>> Monday, January 14, 2008


Proverbs 19:24a
"The sluggard buries his hand in the dish...":-) Or the sick!







"Emily speaks with small words that I can understand, like...

"Pudding", and "You may lick the bowl"...


and, "Have some more"!

My excuse for the lack of posting? The plague has hit; we have 6 down with high fevers, throwing up, coughs, sore throats, runny noses, etc...

5 comments:

Jacob January 14, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Great photos, Hillary!

Sick kids... not fun. Lord bless you guys with health & righteousness.

Peace! --Jacob

Anonymous January 14, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

John looks so adorable...I bet that pudding made him feel better for a little while.
Hang in there..
I love you,
Mom

Anonymous January 15, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

Hey Hillary--
Those photos of John are so cute-and I love your captions!! :)
I'll be praying that all the Hipps are soon healthy again!!
Love,
~Elizabeth

Ben Gardner January 16, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

yeah... Sick kids are NOT fun. I'm looking forward to being there and sowing as much healthy chaos as possible. Hey, maybe I'll even get sick so I can remember you guys longer after I'm gone! Not that you're ever forgotten... :)

See you all soon, Lord willing!

Anonymous January 16, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Hillary:

You poor people! In a big family it's like the domino effect! One gets sick they all get sick! At least John was able to get something good out of it right!:) PUDDING! I'm sure he enjoys the extra special attention (and food:) that he's getting well sick! I'll be praying that the "plage" soon ends, and that the Lord would resore you all to good health! Your in my prayers!

Love Ya!
Bekah

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP