Under ahack!!

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hillary's blog is being hacked, to let all her loyal readers know the reason for her decline in recent posting. For the past 4 days she has been rather sick with an unknown 'flu' of the high fever variety. Hence, all you loyal readers, I encourage you to send her well wishes and encouragements to rest, drink lots of liquids and take Tylenol to bring down her fever.
~Emily

6 comments:

Jacob January 2, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

Okay: "rest, drink lots of liquids and take Tylenol." Did that help?

Anyhow, Hillary, I'm praying for you-- and of course, always for your family.

May the Lord give you rest, comfort, and a speedy recovery, in Jesus' name.

Peace! --Jacob

Anonymous January 2, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Try to rest and drink lots of liquids and read a good book, and take tylenol, and take motrin every other time to help control the fever, and use a cool washcloth on your face and neck if it feels good, and eat a popsicle if your throat is sore, and don't do much work, and wash your hands and DON'T TOUCH JOHN OR HE'LL GET SICK TOO!! ;-)
I love you honey...
Mom

Anonymous January 2, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

Oh Hillary, I'm sorry to hear that you're sick!! How awful!!
I'll be praying you that recover quickly!!
Love and Miss You,
~Elizabeth

Anonymous January 3, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Hope you feel better soon Hillary!!
Anna B.

Anonymous January 3, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Get well soon Hillary!! That is no fun being sick. Best wishes to you!
~Kimberly

Anonymous January 3, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

Hillary sick! Oh no that can't be good. I imagine that the house is pretty quiet with you down, so you had better get over that ahack! Hope you get feeling better soon!

The Cyber Phantom

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP