Blessed

>> Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Reflect on your present blessings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some"
-Charles Dickens




"There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from." -Elizabeth Kubler-Ross












“I have been blessed, With so much more than I deserve To be here with the ones who love me To love them so much it hurts” -Martina McBride









Children, you must remember something. A man without ambition is dead. A man with ambition but no love is dead. A man with ambition and love for his blessings here on earth is ever so alive. - Pearl Bailey

2 comments:

Anonymous February 20, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Beautiful pictures!
I love the quotes as well...what a blessing : )

Anonymous February 20, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Hillary
You are doing very well with your photography! I also love those quotes! I really like the one from Martina McBride! you are doing great!
trina

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP