Tomorrowland (2015)
10 years ago
A favorite sport around here is "fridge art" , in which we write on the pictures on the refrigerator with letter magnets. When I came down to make breakfast this morning I found this on the refrigerator and it was too sweet to pass up!
Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Cute!
How appropriate for Valentines Day!
I'm sorry! I just realized that you posted this on the 13th, and not the 14th! I just saw it on the 14th! So forget that Valentines Day comment! It is cute just the same!:)
OK, so it's nice to have someone who loves you. But...Where's my picture on your fridge??
And just so you know who I am, you told me just yesterday to post. :-)
Oh... Hillary! Please post again! I so... miss your posts when you don't post! Then I have absoulutly no idea what's going on at the Hipps Household..... which is a great tragedy indeed! I know your probably terribly busy, and I'm probably being terribly demanding! But I do greatly look forward to the next time you post! Take Care! And don't feel bad on my account if you can't post for a while! I understand!
I am sorry Katie, but Daniel has special regulations attached to his picture such as only writing nice things, no trunking, to batman... Other people get "taped for torture"! I will have to email you some of the more "interesting" things that take place on our fridge!
And for the rest of you; I would love to know who you are, so if you don't mind signing your name that would be great! If you do mind thats ok, I guess :-)Thanks
yes, we do luv Daniel. And that is a very nice picture of him too, Hillary. You did a good job of taking it, but it looks as though we need our fridge cleaned!
Trina
Post a Comment