100!

>> Tuesday, February 26, 2008

According to the little statistics thing on my blog dashboard this is my 100th post! In honor of the great occasion I thought I would post 3 pictures; a small glimpse (and I do mean small) in to the life and regular occurrences that come with the last name of Hipps:-)




This gathering was due to the arrival of new silverware! Nice, Michael, and Timo, Nice!



The joys of homeschooling. Hey, I wanted a change of scenery!




Don't you just love those OLD telephones with cords!? This is what we typically look like when you are talking to us, Grandpa.

5 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 February 27, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Hooray for 100 posts!! I am always so thrilled when I check your blog and find a new post Hillary!! I've been blessed time and time again!! And I always enjoy seeing your excellent photography too!!
What great candid shots!
Sometimes school just gets a bit old, you need to add a little variation! A couple of weeks ago I did my math writing with my left hand, it looked-- interesting!! :)

It was great to see you at Millard Alliance two weeks back-- so fun!! Hopefully it won't be too long before we're back up...the bus is out of comission right now (it started going out on the way home on Sunday!!), but Dad is trying to get it repaired!!
Anyway---
Have a GREAT day!!
Love and Prayers!
~Elizabeth

Anonymous February 27, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Wow one hundred posts!! That’s quite a bit. When you put your feet up like that it puts more blood to your head and you think better. Ok, so maybe not. Micheal has quite the face there, looks like he could go into drama with skills like that. And those phones that have cords are so nice, there much less likely to get lost. I will remain “anonymous“!?!

Jacob February 28, 2008 at 4:24 AM  

Wow! You're already way ahead of me. I hope you keep it up too.

Peace. --Jacob

HerbGurl29 February 28, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Good job Hillary! (: I love the picture of Rosie!
CUSOS,
~Katie~

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

Looks just like Micheal... :)
Kim

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP