Leah
>> Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy 13th birthday, Leah!
We have a calendar that has a bible verse for each day on it, so I thought that this year I would post the verse for each persons birthday, aka their "Birthday Verse"
Leah's Birthday verse is:
"I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward."
Genesis 15:1
May God be your shield and reward this year Leah.
Happy birthday Leah, We love you!
Poor Leah is sick today. So, send her extra nice Happy Birthdays!
Leah's Birthday verse is:
"I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward."
Genesis 15:1
May God be your shield and reward this year Leah.
Happy birthday Leah, We love you!
Poor Leah is sick today. So, send her extra nice Happy Birthdays!





5 comments:
I'm sorry to hear you're sick, Leah, but I hope you manage to have an extra-happy birthday anyway :-) Welcome to the world of teenagers!
~ Caroline
Happy Happy Birthday Leah!! I'm sorry to hear you are sick on your birthday! That's really a bummer, but I pray the Lord will bless your day in an extra special way anyway! May the Lord truely be your shield, and exceeding great reward this year! What a wonderful verse to have land on your birthday! I pray that you will continue to grow into a wonderful soilder for the Lord as you put Him first in your life! Happy Birthday from the whole Rehm household!! Hope your already starting to perk up when you recieve this comment!
Love,
Bekah For The Whole Rehm Family
Happy Birthday, Leah!!!
It is no fun to be sick on your birthday---on my 14th birthday I was sick; but so was my entire family!! We all got the flu bug on the same day!! It wasn't the best birthday I've ever had, but I'll certainly never forget it!!
May Goad bless you richly, today and every day!! May you draw ever closer to the Lord as you put your trust in Him!!
~Elizabeth
Happy birthday, Leah! So sorry to hear you were sick today, and I hope you are better really soon! Keep your eyes on Jesus the Author and Perfector of our faith. He is faithful ALL the time! Happy, happy birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday Leah!
Sorry to hear you are sick...hope you get feeling better as soon as possible!!
God Bless!
~Kim Atnip
Post a Comment