Dad's Photoshoot

>> Sunday, August 17, 2008

It has been a while since Dad had a 'good' picture of him taken so this afternoon we went outside and shot a few. Any favorites????





8 comments:

Ladygreen August 17, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Ooo! I love the second one. BTW, sweet truck!

Anonymous August 17, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Very nice; I think I like the fourth one best.

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Who is that guy and what have you done with your dad?
Once again Hillary, your talent shows through.
Love you honey,
Mom

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Nice pictures:)
I like the 1st one and the 4th one!
Missed seeing you on sunday:)

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Hmmm.. what can I say, such a good looking guy it is hard to pick one! I am sure that you had fun taking the pictures!!!
Love you both!
MLE

Emily August 19, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

I like all the ones of him by the truck!!

-Emily

Anonymous August 20, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Well the ladies here at work all thought you are very handsome, and such a lovely smile....I like the 4th one, but the girls here like the one in a dressy suit but they don't know my big brother!
Look Great....

Jon Lee September 7, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Hi Hillary

I'm an old high school friend of your dad's. Your Aunt Anne gave me your URL.. Sorry to bring sad news,
http://www.davisenterprise.com/story.php?id=801.1

please pass along my email address to your dad.

thanks
jon - jon@nogn.org

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP