Pouring Cement

>> Tuesday, August 26, 2008

With the existing piece of foundation replaced, and the new one dug, the cement guy came and we poured the foundation. Many thanks to Mike Silveira who came over and helped wheel it in.


Heavy stuff...


I don't know what was so funny up the chute, but they were all grinning like a chicken had just come out or something!


Michael pulls the age old 'push the new guy into the trees' trick!


Benjamin learns that wet cement is FUN!

2 comments:

Anonymous August 26, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Looks like you all had fun...and I had fun reading about it - thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

What is the new cement for?? We'll be playing around with it sometime in the next two weeks as we pour the floor for the new shed!!!
You'd think after 5 years of working with wet cement almost every day, it'd loose it's excitement, but not for Seth!! He loves working with cement!!
I'm praying for you Hillary!! It was great to see you, or rather, peek in on you at the wedding! Hopefully I'll get a chance to call you one of these days and we can catch up!!
Love,
~Elizabeth

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP