Timothy

>> Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Timo! (one day late)


Timo's birthday was yesterday, but I was in Columbus with mom so we celebrated it today. Happy birthday ,Timo, you are a smile in my day that can't be lived without. I love you!

Timo's Birthday verse was: 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins"

Happy Birthday!


Pardon the water on the shirt; water is a necessity to wash sand out of your hair...:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

Great photo...great kid!
Great subject...great photographer!

I love you,
Grammy

Ladygreen August 11, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Happy birthday!!!!!

Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY, TIMOTHY!!!!! We love you tons! :) The Watermelons

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Happy Birthday, a little late!! I love you, Timo, and your smile and hugs always brighten my day. It has been great to have you for a brother for the last 10 years!! I love you!
Emily

Anonymous August 14, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

Well, well Timo I hope you got our birthday musical message? We love you and Auntie and Uncle will be sending you boys a little happy in the mail soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love Auntie Anne

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP