Well...

>> Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mom told me my blog was getting boring of late, so I thought I would make a quick post to show you what I've been doing with my faithful little helper...

Great faces, Great places!

Elizabeth: This is for you... I've gotten quite a bit better with vegetable trays since that time with Sam, haven't I?! :-)

4 comments:

Ladygreen August 7, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Oh you're right, that IS an adorable picture!!!

Anonymous August 8, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

The vegetable tray looks good to me!

(stopping over from the Reb with much love!)
~Anya

Anonymous August 8, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

That looks just like something Gracie would do with our vegetables. (You artistic people have all the fun... :-)

Anonymous August 10, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Haha-- I remember that as if it were yesterday-- that veggie tray you made with Sam was simply dreadfull!! So yes, you've definitely improved!! :)

Praying for you!!
~Elizabeth

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP