New look

>> Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, How do you all like it! I have been hatching it for weeks and finally got it all together. What needs fixing :D

You have special license to chew it to pieces, Mark, after what I said about yours.

*waits for feedback*

12 comments:

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

LOVE it, the whole thing, everything. It's very you and Nanny approves. :)

Erica November 18, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

I love it!

Ladygreen November 18, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Hey.....way cute! Good job.

Anonymous November 18, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

It looks great! The title photo arrangement is so artistic.

Anonymous November 18, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

I *love* the header. Love it!
Sarah H.

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

I like it..I love it..I want some more of it!!! I love that picture of you and your hair blowing in the wind...so amazingly beautiful.

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

That last comment was from your mama! Forgot to sign it...ooops...

Noelle Otto November 19, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

I like it! Very sophisicated looking, or however you spell that word! Love you!
Emily

Emily November 20, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

I LOVE IT HILLARY!! Very very nice!!

Anonymous November 20, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Great layout, Hillary! Your photo montage on the header is great! The shading and use of simple black & white is AWESOME!

I really can't find a thing "wrong" with it. But, if you're looking some kind of critique...

I suggest that you consider making your scripture pic in the header a little bigger since the quote is in reference to His Word. The symbolism of the Word being sandwiched by your life is not lost on the viewer...it's just that the outer pics almost overwhelm the middle one.

Overall, excellent job, Hillary! I am once again impressed with your talent!!!!

Love, -Lo

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 November 26, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Great job, Hillary!! I think it's fantastic!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP