Sadness in the world's largest indoor swimming pool
>> Wednesday, November 12, 2008
It broke! Yes, my beloved Nikon D-70 has gone under the weather. As to just what its 'issues' are I have yet to discover. Except that it will not let me take any pictures, and that is wants to format...but won't format. *sniff* Just so you all know about the lack of pictures... I will keep you all posted as to the progress!





4 comments:
Well, I'm going to comment...:) I have been lurking around your blog for quite some time, and I love it! The pictures are great and you have quite the sense of humor! I can't imagine having a broken camera...it was bad enough when my sister had to borrow it to take on her trip. I hope yours gets fixed soon!
Sadness indeed! Although some other people may not agree... ;)
CUsometime I hope!
~Katie~
I'm sorry, it must be really hard not to have it I hope nothing really big it wrong.
~Cassie
I'm sorry. I hope you get it fixed soon.
I like the title for the post, by the way :)
Post a Comment