To write "LOVE" on her arms
>> Monday, November 17, 2008

As some of you may know there is an organization named "To write Love on her arms" It started with a 19 year old girl and someone who cared. Renee, after cutting the cuss phrase "F***k up" in to her forearm was refused admittance by the rehab hospital. Some friends of hers wrote love on her arms by reaching out to her and loving her like God loves us. Eventually she left the cocaine, alcohol and razor blades for good. On November 13th we held the 2nd annual "To write LOVE on her arms day" On that day people from all over the world wrote the word LOVE on their arms to remember and pray for all the hurting teenagers out there, especially teenaged girls.
We Remember; We pray





4 comments:
I like the new look. Love the cause. One of my kids used to cut. It is very sad that someone could have so much pain in their lives that the response would be to hurt themselves like that. Love to read your blog.
Kathy
Hi! I love your blog. Love the new look too. I have heard of this group To Write Love On Her Arms before. It sounds wonderful. Thats awesome that you went to the prayer conference for that group. I'll be praying for them and their ministry. Oh, and is that a Rebelution tee shirt? I love the rebelution! Awesome post.
God Bless,
Stephanie
Good for you Honey...I am so proud of you.
I remembering sharing with you about this cause. I am so touched you took the time to research it! I am not surprised it rang a chord in your heart. You are touched by God to do great things for Him. You will make a difference in the lives of those you encounter.
Love, -Lo
Post a Comment