The Best Company we EVER had video
>> Saturday, November 29, 2008
Entirely toooo funny...Thanksgiving memories...
Entirely toooo funny...Thanksgiving memories...
Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009
Back to TOP
4 comments:
RATS!! I can't see the video! It's not your fault - I think it's our filter. Oh well. :D
Wow! You guys must be hard put for laughs. :D So, is the red helmet a common feature in Benjamin's attire, or was he just feeling helmet-ish that day?
Thanks for the brief glimpse into the strange realm of the Hipps' family. I miss you guys.
Anyhow, why not drop by my blog and leave a comment?
Peace! --Jacob
Laughing.......
I loved hearing you all laughing!!!
Where did you find anyone who would let you video them? And how on earth did you discover the secret of the tub?! (These are the questions that keep me up at night)
I love you,
Grammy
Post a Comment