Some of Peter's work and A few of us both :D

>> Friday, November 21, 2008




Edit #1
Edit #2
Edit #3
Original

6 comments:

Anonymous November 21, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Wow, your eyes are so beautiful, Hillary (and such a bright green!). Beautiful pictures. Looks like you're having fun with your new camera! :)

-Tara Marie
(from the Rebelution)

Anonymous November 21, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

So great! Looks like you and Peter are going to have a great relationship. You sure are off to a good start!

I love you,
Grammy

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Awesome pics! I especially like the one where you make the mirror look small and it shows you full-length in it...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool!!!

-Lo

Anonymous November 25, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Hillary, I'm so glad that you got a new camera! It really looks like you are enjoying it. I had not checked you blog lately but I came today and saw the "TWLOHA" post and I wish I would have known about it, that is so cool.
Kindra (The Rebelution)

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 November 26, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

I'm so excited for you Hillary!! I'm sure you will have no shortage of fun with your new camera!! Praise the Lord for His awesome provision!!
Praying for you!!
Love,
~ELizabeth

Anonymous November 27, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

cool new blog look, I like it!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP