But I love you any way
>> Friday, June 12, 2009

"They say that you're ornery and that you drive them insane
I hear them whine about you both night and day
And it breaks my heart
Because they can't see through your pain
Beneath the hard and steady front you show
Is a heart that's pure and soft
But they'll never know that side of you
Cuz' they never take the time to learn the truth
But I love you anyway!
And I don't care what they say
Sure you're not perfect and ya you've got your faults
But it sure doesn't help when they rub the wounds with salt
I see you standing tall and hard
And it tears me all apart
I guess I just want you to know
That no matter where you go...
I love you anyway!"
-Anonymous
You know who you are, and I love you anyway! ;-)





1 comments:
Don't know who that was for. But it spoke to my heart too! Thanks for the encouraging words. :-)
Post a Comment