Karissa...

>> Saturday, June 20, 2009



We saw this the other day and it made me think of you.
It was a full arc of a double rainbow.

5 comments:

Anonymous June 21, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

NICE!!! Is that at your house??
-Rachel

Buttercup June 21, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

that's beautiful!

Hillary Hipps June 21, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Rachel, yes it is :D

Karissa Atnip June 22, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

Thank you Hillary! They are beautiful pictures!!! Rainbows have such a awesome meaning to them! Ben says that when he
sees a rainbow when he is flying It is the most amazing thing. He says they are like a circle instead of a arch...I'm not sure they can get more amazing though! :-)

Missynay June 22, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

I LOVE rainbows! They are a beautiful reminder of the faithfulness of our precious Lord.

My Mother recently gave my daughter a necklace for her birthday that is a circle pendant with colored stones in a rainbow pattern. I keep asking her if I can borrow it. :) Today (she is 7) she said "I know! We can own it together!" :-D

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP