Wisdom teeth...or lack thereof
>> Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Yesterday I went under...under everything including the knife. They told me that most operations to remove 4 wisdom teeth are no big deal and take 20-30 min...as always, I was the exception and mine were "a pain to get out, came out in pieces, and took an hour to remove" I started to wake up in the middle but they knocked me out again. After debating how secure I felt in my looks I decided to go a head and post pictures...

I live in a house full of sweeties who have been bringing me flowers, letting me sleep with their beloved AFLAC duck, cooking breakfast for me, and showing up numerous times a day to admire my swelling, listen to me say that it "HURTS", and ask if they can possibly get me anything. I am truly very blessed! 





10 comments:
If I were there I would bring you flowers too, and admire the swelling, and listen to you say it hurts, but breakfast.....I don't know.....:} Kidding, I would make breakfast for eveyone so you did not have too(I would not want drool in my eggs). Haahaahaaahaa.....ok, maybe that was not so funny. *clears throat*
You are very brave for posting pictures, not that you look bad, just you are brave. You have gotten a lot of laughs and "aww, poor Hillary" at our house. :)
I bet you start to feel better tomorrow.
Sarah H.
P.S. I sure hope I never have to have mine out. *shudders*
Awww. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I was told I was supposed to have mine out almost a year ago, but I've been holding out. They would have to be cut out. Even at 22, my wisdom teeth still haven't come through! The bottom ones are only humps right now!
Sharing the aflack duck is a big deal...which means you must really be in pain. Before I heard about the duck I was doubting...
Just kidding! :-P
Feel better soon now! ya hear!?!
I hope you get to feeling better soon! The pictures made me laugh, and I saw it in person. I guess that just goes to show what a good photographer you are! Love you sis! And hey, you did something before I did! :-P
Awwww.........poor dearie!! I hope they feel better soon!!!
I'm hoping the day never comes when I have to part with my wisdom teeth!!!
Praying for you!!
~Elizabeth
Oh Hillary. I remember when my girls got their out. Ouch. Great pictures...You still have a sense of humor through it all. Glad you are secure enough to share. Love you.
Kathy G
Hillary, you look....like you are in pain:) You have my full sympathy!
Katherine H.
I sure can relate! Except I didn't show the world pictures of my face. :-P I hope your feeling better soon. :-)
Awww! Such a sweet post. I hope you're feeling better now, dear! *hugs*
Awww!!! *Big Hugs!!!*
I hope you're feeling better soon honey! Love you lots!
xx Felicity
Post a Comment