Ever felt like this?

>> Friday, June 12, 2009

7 comments:

Heidi June 13, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

I love this picture! It looks so peaceful and the single red tulip adds beautiful contrast to it!

Anonymous June 13, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

They are blooming!
They are all so perfect. It is amazing how He perfects every little detail......in nature and life.
Sarah H.

Karissa Atnip June 13, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

I really like this picture! Was it taken at your place?

Hillary Hipps June 15, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

awww thanks y'all!
Krissy, Yes, this is in our front yard. :D

Anonymous June 16, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

I felt like that last night.
They are perfect.
Katherine H.

Ranelle K. July 9, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

yes.... I have felt like that! :-)

That is a really cool shot, though! I love it.

ike August 28, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Ooh yeah... feel like that a lot.

Very nice photography on your blog, I enjoy it a lot.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP