Benjamin

>> Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Happy 11th Birthday, Benjamin



Well Ben.G, I can still remember the weeks after you were born. Especially when Mom and Dad missed my birthday because you were in the Hospital under the Billyreuben lights.

Good Quantity's Benjamin has:
  • He is a good babysitter. All little kids love Him!
  • He is a gentleman. He is so good at running and carrying things, opening doors, etc...
  • He is responsible, as was proved by the awesome birthday present he got...
As I said Benjamin got a really neat present from Dad... His first gun; A 20 gage shot gun.
The proud owner...
Carry on in the Lord, Brother! I love you.

1 comments:

Ben Gardner November 23, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

Thank goodness there's at least ONE good-looking Ben in the world, today.

Nice shotgun, Ben. Do I get to touch it next time I'm up there?

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP