The Wattermanns
>> Saturday, November 24, 2007
This post is dedicated to the Wattermann family to whom I will be eternally grateful for the input they have had in my life.
Randy and Big Trina you have been an example of a godly couple, as well as my "2nd Parents" There have been countless times when I needed help, and you were always there. ( Who else would be able to come up with a recipe for ketchup in 2 minutes flat?!).
Katie, You have the mark of a true friend; you know me and still love me. :-) How many times have I embarrassed you so much you were about to deny your ever knowing me, but you never did.
Matthew, Hmmmm I am thinking wicked thoughts ... :-) How shall we say... You threw me in the pool, told where I was hiding in hide and seek, and threw water on me while I was taking Katie's picture! What can I say, you were a big brother when mine were all gone. Thank you.
Laura, Christopher, Samantha, William, Phillip, and Robert, You have all been a part of my life since before most of you were born! Laura is my favorite person to harass and partner in getting Matthew. Well I really like harassing William too, Robert is my biggest fan, and the list goes on.
Through this situation with mom I have learned what friends are for. The Wattermanns are REAL Friends.
Thank You!
Katie, You have the mark of a true friend; you know me and still love me. :-) How many times have I embarrassed you so much you were about to deny your ever knowing me, but you never did.
Matthew, Hmmmm I am thinking wicked thoughts ... :-) How shall we say... You threw me in the pool, told where I was hiding in hide and seek, and threw water on me while I was taking Katie's picture! What can I say, you were a big brother when mine were all gone. Thank you.
Laura, Christopher, Samantha, William, Phillip, and Robert, You have all been a part of my life since before most of you were born! Laura is my favorite person to harass and partner in getting Matthew. Well I really like harassing William too, Robert is my biggest fan, and the list goes on.
Through this situation with mom I have learned what friends are for. The Wattermanns are REAL Friends.
Thank You!





1 comments:
Excellent! Thanks for sharing your gratitude.
Post a Comment