He IS Great

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2007


"For you are great
and do marvelous deeds;
you alone are God"
Psalms 86:10

2 comments:

Anonymous November 16, 2007 at 6:55 PM  

Hmmm, nice contrast! I love shooting flowers. :) Do you edit/photoshop any of your work at all? I've been getting into that more lately for fun, but I really appreciate a natural non-heightened photo most of the time. Sometimes when I edit a photo that kind got faded or too dark it actually looks more like what I was shooting in the end. So I'm thinking that "restoring" a photo to look like what you weer shooting can be a nice feature to have.

Again, thanks for sharing! :)

Hillary Hipps November 17, 2007 at 12:38 PM  

Hello

Yes, I have done some editing in Photoshop. Mostly I just edit people pictures though. Flowers are some of my favorite subjects also.(quite obviously!:-) Thank you for stopping by.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP