Photoshoot

>> Monday, November 26, 2007

Yesterday I got privilege of taking the Nickerson's Family pictures. They did so well matching their clothes and smiling nicely! I had a lot of fun; Thank you Nickersons!



The Whole Family.


The Kids


The Boys


The Girls


Mr & Mrs

4 comments:

Anonymous November 26, 2007 at 5:21 PM  

They all look great! I bet you won't have that nice of smiles if you have to do ours! ;) I like the ones of the girls the best I think. CUSOS
~Katie~

Hillary Hipps November 26, 2007 at 6:08 PM  

You have no idea how many heads I changed...:-)

Ben Gardner November 26, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

Such nice smiles and good-looking people! Not to mention a great photographer. Excellent!

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 November 27, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

Looks like you've been keeping busy with your camera, Hillary!! Family photos are SO much fun!!
I'm prayin' for you!!
~Elizabeth

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP