Sunrise.

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2007

As I was getting dressed the other morning Benjamin began franticly knocking on the door sputtering something about a really good picture outside. I have made it a habit to always look when someone comes and says they have seen a "really good picture". So I went out to have a look, knowing that sunrise pictures lats about 5 minutes before they are gone. He wasn't kidding, it was gorgeous out there. It was also very cold! Here is the panoramic view from out the back door. I will try to post some of the other picture later.

4 comments:

Anonymous November 14, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

Hi! Got to your site through Hannah G. Have to say that this is a gorgeous picture!
~Esther

Anonymous November 16, 2007 at 6:52 PM  

Wow, Hillary, this is just beautiful! Is that one shot? I'm assuming not.. but stitching lots of shots together can be so funny looking sometimes. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Erik B. November 16, 2007 at 9:14 PM  

That's an awesome photo. As an amateur photographer I appreciate good pictures. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hillary Hipps November 17, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

HannahLee:
I stitched, I think it was 4, pictures together.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP