Jesus IS near

>> Friday, November 9, 2007


"How can I fear?
Jesus is near
He ever watches
Over me
Worries all cease
He gives me peace
How can I fear
With Jesus."

6 comments:

Anonymous November 9, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

So simple, and so profound! Beautifully put, Hillary! Thank you for the extra blessing today! :)

Jacob November 12, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

Great photo, Hillary! What song is that from?

--Jacob

Jacob November 12, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

Great photo, Hillary! What song is that from?

--Jacob

Jacob November 12, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

sorry bout the double comment. (oops. that makes 3.)

Anonymous November 13, 2007 at 10:48 AM  

That picture is so cool, did you take it at Yosmite? I like the quote too.
Love You,
~Katie~

Hillary Hipps November 14, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

Jacob, It was taken from the song "How can I fear" By Ron Hamilton.I don't mind the double posting. Now I have more comments:-)

Katie, Yes I took the picture in Yosemite.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP