Safely Lost

>> Saturday, March 1, 2008



" A girl should be so lost in Christ, that a guy has to seek Him to find her"
-Unknown

9 comments:

Anonymous March 1, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Wow! What an eye-opener! I've never seen it like that! Thanks a ton Hillary!

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

So very true!! Love the saying!
Kim

Anonymous March 4, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Could I please have your own personal email address? I would like to be a pen pal with you. I will tell you who I am in the email. Thanx!

Anonymous March 5, 2008 at 1:35 AM  

Hi Hillary!!
Just wanted to tell you how sweet sweet it is to read your quotes. :~) and that one is soo good!!!
ps. and it is so true. to be loved so completely by a godly man is WORTH the wait!!!!!!!!

Tell your family hello!!! :~)
Hope Pennington

Anonymous March 5, 2008 at 1:36 AM  

ps. if you'd like you can check our site out at
ewedding.com/sites/randyhope


Hope P.

Hillary Hipps March 5, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary Hipps March 5, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Hope, I will check it out! Congratulations by the way!

Anon, You will have to reveal your identity before I reveal my address! I don't want to post it publicly so I will need to know who you are:-)

Maria March 15, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Thank you for this wonderful quote! I am going to write it down somewhere...

I've decided to simply follow Christ with everything that I am and I will praise the Lord whether or not a man appears at my side someday.

Goldfish May 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

That has always been one of my favorite quotes!!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP