CRY ACTION: Rebelutionary Pro-life Campaign

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009


The abortion issue is one that has weighed heavily on my heart for most of my life. One that today I have a chance to stand up against. Cry Action is a campaign for life, exposing the world to the hard cruel facts of Abortion. I will be featuring a new fact every day on the top side bar of my blog for 30 days.
Join me in standing against this despicable practice in our nation.

Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=56429116740

5 comments:

Jacob March 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Hey, Hillary.

Did you know that an "informed consent" bill (good thing) is coming up for debate before the unicameral tomorrow? (I.e. on Thursday.) Don't forget to let your senator know where you stand!

The bills homepages are here for LB675 and here for LB676.

--Jacob

Hillary Hipps March 5, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I was not aware of that, Jacob. Thank you for the alert! Many thanks as well for the clarification that this was indeed a good thing ;-) I am not all that good at keeping up on all of these things :D

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Good for you Honey. (you have a typo...you wrote change and I think you meant chance)
The ever present proofreader,
Your Mom

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Hillary,
The Gettin after Lefty Radio Show stands with you all the way-we are pro-life. We always make that known on our broadcast world wide. Maybe someday we could interview you.

God bless
Gary Gatehouse
host
Gettin after Lefty Show

click here to listen to current or past shows

http://theconservativearmyforumreview.podomatic.com/

Anonymous March 7, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

I think that you are an amazing young woman and every little girl would love to have you for a big sister, too.
Kathy G

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP