Girlies

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So I have been wanting to do something insanely girlie. By girlie I mean pink, ribbons, cute, tea, dainty, fancy Nancy, ruffles, hair, makeup, nail polishy kinda girlie. Like the kind of girlie that makes most fellows run more in fear than disgust.

I decided to skip most of the things on that list and just settle for a tea party with my three youngest sisters.





Gorgeous #1



Gorgeous #2



Gorgeous #3



"And we drink like laaaadies."





Meanwhile the boys.....


Three of my six beautiful sisters and myself.


Ahhh and I even got the satisfaction of washing the dishes!

2 comments:

AmberVV March 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

This is SO sweet! I'm glad you were able to have some girlie time with your lil sisters! ^_^

Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Very cute; I liked the one about the cookie-making too. Good photos!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP