Random artistic pictures

>> Saturday, March 28, 2009

Me and my greatest role model outside of my family.
I love you Big Trina!




Haha see my intelligence!

6 comments:

Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

I love the rose pic! It shows your personality shining through your eyes. Kudos to the "artistic" photographer behind the pics... *a-hem...pat, pat, pat* (yep, that was me patting myself on the back...*laugh).

-Lo

Elizabeth March 29, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Congratulations, Hillary!! I was so glad I got to be there, though I wish I could've visited with ya a bit!!
I'll try and call to catch up with you sometime soon!!
Praying for you!!!
Love,
~Elizabeth

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

You look so beautiful hillary and i agree with LO i love the rose picture. You are such an amazing young lady i hope to continue to get to know you.
*~Casey~*

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

I'm honored, and I love you, too, Hillary! I'm so glad we were able to be there. The dress and shawl were beautiful, and you walked so gracefully to greet Emily and your Dad. I have to agree with the others, that rose picture is great! I'd like a copy. Good job, photographer! :) Love, BT

Anna B. April 1, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

So pretty!!! I totally love your hair...so pretty!

Anonymous April 5, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Beautiful pictures...of a beautiful girl...inside and out!

Mrs. B

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP