Graduation installment #2
>> Saturday, March 28, 2009
Formal shot with dad ( I think I look fat in this picture...) :-P
Hugging Emily for real
More hugs..... *smile, Anna! you see yourself on my blog!* haha and you can't even comment!
This is where my dear brother who I really wanted to be there but thought could not make it, emerges from the crowd...
Us...(why did I hunch over like this? Haha and Emily has her eyes closed!)





4 comments:
Congratulations, Hillary! (Yeah, I get the first comment :) And goodness...you don't look fat in the 1st pic. I like the last photo of you all too...
Congratulations beautiful. Thanks for letting me take part in such an important day when I am so far away. Gotta love the internet. You captured your family's love. It gives me warm fuzzies. It looks like they had a really nice homeschool formal graduation.
Kathy G
The Michael hug pic is frame-worthy for your bedroom. The look on both your faces says SO MUCH about our family love and care...priceless.
-Lo
Congrats Missy! Had to hold back the tears because even though I wasn't there the pictures make it so real. Yep, I agree alot of love No really, ALOT of love and it shows!
Love you,
Auntie Anne
Post a Comment