Converse

>> Friday, February 11, 2011

So Solly and I both got super awesome and cool converse shoes... I decided to see how many ways I could differently take pictures of the same thing, the result is below. Favorites?

1



2




3



4




5




6





7





8



9




10




11




12



5 comments:

Angel Renee February 12, 2011 at 12:48 AM  

Oohhh, I LOVE the last picture. Like, 100 out of 1-10.

Rebeka Fry February 12, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

Totally love the first and last picture! :D

HerbGurl29 February 12, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

I like #'s 6 & 9 I think. *thinks*
Yep, I like them. ;D

Hope and Love February 12, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

I love all of them!!!
You are so good at taking pictures!
Becca

Emily Hipps February 12, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

8, hands down. :D

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP