Valentines day

>> Monday, February 14, 2011


This is my cupid:



So far he has only thrown blocks and other hard baby toys so I am not too confident in his arrow shooting capabilities at this point. ;-)




But I LOVE HIM!!!!! Oh my gosh... he melts my little heart like nothing else..




Whoopsie Daisey! Gotta pick up those chocolates he dropped!





Yep, this is my valentine this year. Cutest one I have ever had! Solly, May I be your valentine till you graduate highschool? (You are NOT allowed to date till then btw) Thank you Punkin!

4 comments:

Emily Hipps February 15, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

Awesome! I love the hearts in the editing too.

Nathan LeMaster February 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

Where are the Uzis?

Carissa February 24, 2011 at 2:35 PM  

Oh Hillary, those pictures are just way too cute. :D I don't know if you know this, but I do look at your blog... just I am bad and don't comment. I'm sorry... :P

Anyways, thanks for posting the cute pictures and Happy Valentine's day way late! :)

Love,
Carissa

maeve March 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM  

ooooo!!! these are so cute!! i just love solly's expressions!
love, maeve

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP