Nanny McMee

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011



Don't need no copy of vogue magazine
Don't need to dress like no Beauty Queen






High heels or sneakers, he don't (you knowwhat)







My baby loves me just the way that I am
My baby loves me just the way that I am








He never tells me I'm not good enough
Just give me unconditional love






He loves me tender and he loves me mad
He loves me silly and he loves me sad





He thinks I'm pretty, he thinks I'm smart
He likes my nerve and he loves my heart





He's always sayin' he's my biggest fan
My baby loves me just the way that I am




My baby loves me just the way that I am
And when there's dark clouds in my eyes
He just sits back and lets 'em roll on by
I come in like a lion go out like a lamb






My baby loves me just the way I am
My baby loves me just the way I am!

7 comments:

Rachel H. February 1, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

Aw!!!!

I love that song!!

Trina Hipps February 1, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

awww So Cute!! And you bet he does! I mean you are like His World! :-) Miss you guys!

Aunt C February 1, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

This has to be the most awesomest post ever! I love that he loves you and that you love him...almost made me cry...twice!

HerbGurl29 February 1, 2011 at 11:30 PM  

Love love LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! The post, Solly, you, everything! :D (Well, not quite EVERYthing...cats don't quite make the list...;)

Mom February 2, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

I think this is your best photo essay yet. I cried at that last picture. You are so good! I love you!!!!!!
Mom

Hope and Love February 3, 2011 at 7:40 PM  

Awwwwwwww y'all are so cute! I love the last one!!!! It is so cool!!! How do you like your B-day boots?
Love y'all in Edmonds! (and Seattle)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
~Becca~

Felicity February 11, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

Beautiful! :) xx

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP