Photo of the day (2-10-11)
>> Friday, February 11, 2011
Today I got to watch both Easton and Solly again (we are making this a habit every Thursday) and lets just say we had loads of fun! Oh and let us also say that I am NEVER using that carrier with a boy as big as Solly again. My back still hurts! :-P
(Sorry about the poor photo quality... you know.. dark hallways.. iPhone cameras...)





3 comments:
How fun to babysit them both again!!
I wish I could help you!! :( =) Are you going to put a photo of the day every day? =) I like you blogging so much! ;) Love you!!
~Becca~
Cuteness! :-) I like your outfit, btw! Very stylish! ;-)
First #2 was the winner, then it was a tie with #9, but then I saw #12...oh YES!
Sure love your photos.
Grammy
Post a Comment