California
>> Friday, September 14, 2007
Hello from California! We are all preparing for our Aunt's Wedding on Saturday. Timothy is going to be the ring bearer, Mom is going to sing, and I am going to do photography! I will post some of the pictures when I can. We are all doing fine and having a good time.
Alicia, "All went well"





3 comments:
Hello,
I guess we lost your brothers for a few days due to the wedding. Hope you all have a great time!
Kim from WY
Can't wait to get to see those pictures! :) I hope you all have a wonderful time together, and safe travels home. I'm praying for you!
Hello Hillary, I am missing all of you!! I hope you're having a good time camping right now.
See you SOON!
Love Katie
PS Your chores are going pretty well overall.
Katie
Post a Comment