Daniel

>> Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy 18th Birthday, Daniel!


Well, Daniel, I don't really know what to say. So many things come to mind, I am at a loss as to which is best. I guess I want to say I am proud of you. Of where you have grown and matured. Of the things you have overcome, You are a determined person who is a natural born leader. I am grateful for where you have been a example of what it looks like to be "On fire" for Christ.
I Love you.


A few of the vast amount of Good qualities that Daniel has:

  • He is a Leader
One humorous example would be the time He was told to take the trash out to the "pit" and burn it. Don't ask me how he did it but there we all were pulling Daniel on top of a sled full of trash through the snow down to the pit and unloading it all for him while he watched. We were all having a great time too!
  • He great with Kids
See the above example:-) Some of my fondest memories were of when he would babysit. Making biscuit pizza, Egg fights, picking deer hair off of the raw deer he had bagged... the list goes on!
  • He is a Gentleman
Giving up his seat, opening doors, buying Ice cream! (a must) etc..
  • He is very loyal

He has stuck by this family during the hard times of the past months, even though he did not have to. His love and Loyalty for his country are quite obvious as he works toward joining the military.
  • He has determination
When set on something it WILL happen. Doing his school, Learning to drive, and so many other things that he has pursued to completion.

I love you, Daniel. Keep On


2 comments:

Anonymous September 22, 2007 at 8:00 PM  

I love you too, Daniel! Happy Birthday! I am blessed to have spent 18 years as your sister. What a wonderful 18 years it has been, filled with many laughs, some tears, some fights but mostly I feel filled with many fond memories. Thank you for being my 'little' brother and for being a friend over all the years. I love you!
Emily

Anonymous September 22, 2007 at 8:17 PM  

Daniel is definitely a wonderful person and has always been a fun kid. He was smiling from the moment he arrived and always kept that up. I hope you had a great birthday son. I love you and I am very proud of you!
Love,
MOM

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP