Just plain WEIRD

>> Sunday, September 2, 2007


Ooooook, Thomas.

(Yes, that was his own arm)



(Thomas, thank you for giving me such a amusing "photographic opportunity":-))

6 comments:

Anonymous September 2, 2007 at 9:49 PM  

Wow, what can I say... Thomas, you never cease to be amusing... Great shot Hillary! Emily

Anonymous September 3, 2007 at 10:53 AM  

Hey Hillary,
Great picture! You weren't suppose to say that it was his hand. He did a really good job at making it look like it wasn't his hand. Have a great week!

Anonymous September 3, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

A cheerful heart does good like a medicine... your cheerful posts have sure been making me smile! Keep being a cheerful light for Him, sister!
One of your "real" friends

Hillary Hipps September 3, 2007 at 5:50 PM  

Sorry, Anna! I had to so they would get the "weird" :-)

Anonymous September 3, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

That's ok Hillary I understand!

Anonymous September 3, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

What a cute picture of my totally adorable brother!! But then how could it not be cute, when he's the most handsome young man in the whole state of Iowa!!:) He also wins first place for kindness, and gentleness! I love you Thomas!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP