Yosemite.

>> Thursday, September 20, 2007









El' Capitan





Looking down the valley




Giant sequoia trees





Our dear hikers around the base of one of the sequoia trees



The view from our camp site

4 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2007 at 7:29 PM  

Wow, what gorgeous pictures, Hillary! I love the one of the valley, especially.
-Tara Marie (from the Rebelution ;o)

Anonymous September 20, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

You took some very lovely photos Hillary! Isn't Yosemite beautiful? My family went there this summer as well. :-)

Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers!

-Melanie H. (also from the Rebelution ;-)

Anonymous September 21, 2007 at 5:47 PM  

I am so glad you're home!!!
I can't wait to see you on Sunday! (-:
Those are beautiful pictures, I wish I could have been there.
CUSOS,
~Katie~

Hillary Hipps September 22, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

I wish you could have been there too. Someday... I am thinking about some big birthdays that are coming up...Just kidding!!!:-)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP