To eat a piece of Pizza...

>> Monday, September 24, 2007

John demonstrates how to eat Pizza step by step...



#1 Locate bite



#2 Bring bite toward mouth


#3 Attempt at placeing bite in mouth



#4 Whoops, Missed. Try again



#5 Pause to pat sister




#6 Place bite 2 in mouth



#7 Applaude one's self for ones success



#8 Smile at your fans.

#9 Repeat steps 5-8 until pizza is gone:-)

#10 Tell your friends so they can try it them selves.

3 comments:

Anonymous September 25, 2007 at 11:17 AM  

He is so cute!!! (-:
Last night was so much fun, thanks again for having us.
Love,
Katie

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 4:54 PM  

What an adorable post!! I love the stop, and pat the sister part!! To cute!!! It was so fun getting to spend the afternoon with you ALL yesterday! I hope we can do it again sometme! I love you and I'm praying for you Hillary!

Anonymous September 28, 2007 at 12:47 PM  

What a fantastic photo essay! You should think about being a photographic journalist! I laughed from picture to picture. I loved the "stop and pat sister" part. See you Monday night.
Love you all,
Mom

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP