Emily
>> Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Happy 20th Birthday, Emily!Well, the big day has arrived and we have heard the laments, and congratulations on NOT being a teenager anymore.
Here are a few of the excellent quality's Emily has.
Happy Birthday, Miss. Honey! We love you!
Here are a few of the excellent quality's Emily has.
- She is a servant. Emily has always been willing and ready to serve others including her family, as we can see as she has taken up the slack in the house while mom is gone, and cooked food, taught school, read stories, cleaned up, kept us all in line (no small task!), taken care of little ones, gotten up in the middle of the night with John... et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
- She is wise. When one of us needs counsel we go to Emily. She has a open, honest, and prayerful opinion that is worth seeking... et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
- She is Adventuresome. Hiking, swimming in shark infested waters, (just kidding about the sharks!:-), Rock Hopping... et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. I don't know how many times her hunger for adventure has drug me out on swelteringly hot days to take walks up 90° hills because she thought it would be fun! Well maybe not quite 90°, but it sure seemed like it , and it was always fun...afterwards!:-)
- She is patient. I am living proof of that!
Happy Birthday, Miss. Honey! We love you!





12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy birthday, Emily! Hillary is entirely right - you are a wonderful example as a young woman of God. How many times have I caught myself thinking, "I wish I were like more Emily..." :-)
Thanks and God bless,
Caroline
Happy birthday, Emily.
BTW, Hillary, the phrase is et cetera. :)
Happy Birthday, Emily!! Hillary has always talked so much about you, I know you are a tremendous blessing to her and the rest of your family!!
Have a wonderful Birthday! God Bless You!
Happy Birthday Emily Tipps:):)
CUSOS
LW
Thank you, Jacob! I will fix that.
Happy, happy birthday, Emily! I hope that your day was as special as you are!! What a blessing you've been to me! I am so challenged by your humble example. AMEN to, Hillary's comments! May you only know more of Jesus in the year ahead! I love you!
"Kept us all in line no small task!" Wow, do I know that feeling! ^_^ Thanks for commenting the other day!
Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes. I did have a very nice day, and appreciate all those who called, sent cards, commented on the post etc.. and made it extra special. Thank you all!
Emily
Hello Emily,
Happy birthday a day late! Hope you enjoyed your day...and 20 umm.. is a good age! :) Most of all I hope you enjoy your year ahead! And also...thankyou sooo much for the little notes you all sent for the story hour! They were so adorable! And my Grandma loved hers too, because she wanted to show them to me. They made her day! Hope you have a blessed day!(good talkin to you here awhile back!)
Blessings, ~Kimberly
Happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!
Love "the chronically late birthday wisher"
~Katie~
Post a Comment