Excuses...

>> Friday, December 14, 2007


Good enough?

8 comments:

Anonymous December 14, 2007 at 8:00 PM  

That is a totally responable excuse!! It looks great Hillary!! Good Job!

Anonymous December 15, 2007 at 2:32 AM  

Wow Honey. You did a fantastic job. I am so proud of you!!!
I love you,
MOM

Anonymous December 15, 2007 at 9:18 AM  

Oh Hillary that is so gorgeous! Great job!!
Are you going to hand quilt it?
Anna B.

Hillary Hipps December 15, 2007 at 10:12 AM  

Anna, No, I wish I had time to, but it needs to be in CA by the 23rd. So I will hopefully have enough time to machine quilt it in between now and then!

Anonymous December 15, 2007 at 1:16 PM  

That's a beautiful quite Hillary!! Do you mind me asking what it has to be in CA for? Anyways whatever the case it's going to be one very blessed person to have that quilt!

Merry Christmas, and may you experience Him more, and more in the 2008 year!

Anonymous December 15, 2007 at 5:57 PM  

What a work of art, Hillary. I like the colors you chose too. Is there a name for that pattern?

~ Caroline

Anonymous December 15, 2007 at 6:05 PM  

Wow Hillary, that is really pretty!
I hope I can see it in person before you send it off.
CUSOS,
~Katie~

Ben Gardner December 15, 2007 at 8:44 PM  

That looks warm.

It'd trade my kilt for that quilt.

Wait. I don't HAVE a kilt. And blowing my bagpipes while wrapped in that wouldn't be appropriate.

Wait. I don't have bagpipes, either.

Regardless, that's good stuff right there.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP