More Ice Pictures

>> Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Due to popular request I am posting MORE Ice pictures, so here they are.:-)




6 comments:

Anonymous December 5, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

All I can say is "WOW!" What an amazing show of God's beautiful handiwork. Thank you for posting those pics Honey. Oh, and by the way...HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
I love you,
Mom

Anonymous December 5, 2007 at 10:52 AM  

Happy Birthday, Hillary! Those are such striking photos. I think I like the last one best. We've had quite the ice storm here, too - and some of the best sledding yet!

Thanks very much for your letter (it came yesterday). I'm looking forward to writing back.

~ Caroline

Anonymous December 5, 2007 at 12:01 PM  

Those are a amazing! My favorite are the second one and the last one! It's startling how beautiful such dangerous ice can be!!
Happy Birthday, Hillary!!
Love Ya!
~Elizabeth

Hillary Hipps December 5, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

Caroline, You Did it! Congratulations!

Naomi December 5, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

Wow Hillary! Those are amazing!! Right now down here in NM it is pretty hot (80ish). We usually are raking up leaves by Thanksgiving, but some of the trees are still almost totally green! I'm actually ready for some cold.;)
*Hugs*
~Naomi

Emily December 5, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

Those are soooo wonderful!!! I love taking pictures too! Very pretty!!
~Emily [from Rebelution]

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP