Hillary

>> Wednesday, December 5, 2007



Well, I am hacking my sister's blog to let everyone know that it is her birthday today. Can you imagine that this lovely lady is sweet sixteen today? A
few of the character qualities that Hillary possesses...

  1. Compassion. If you are hurt, or just feeling down Hillary is the one that you want to go to for sympathy. She always is willing to stop what she is doing to comfort a hurt, read a story to the injured or pick John up to cheer him when life gets to be too much
  2. Sincerity. You can trust that Hillary is being honest when she is sharing her heart with you, and if you ask her for an evaluation she will be honest there too. I am not saying this as a nice way to say that she does not mince words, she speaks the truth in love!
  3. Creativity. I suppose that since you have been reading her blog I should not have to expand on this one too much, but I must mention that Hillary is very creative in more ways than pictures. She is never afraid to tackle a new project that she has never even see anyone do before. I guess that out steps creativity a bit, but that brings up another quality of Hillary's, her adventuresome spirit.
  4. Cheerfulness. Hillary's name means, "a person who never saw a cloud on a rainy day." She possesses a spirit of cheerfulness that often lifts me from my dumps. Sometimes, as I am laughing at something that she has said, I think, "How boring my life would be without Hillary."
  5. Humility. Hillary is willing to take correction, which as her teacher in school, is something that I value highly! Her lack of desire to bring attention to her own achievements is a blessing.
The list could go on.... Hillary, thank you for being such a great sister, my dearest friend who knows me better than anyone and loves me anyway, for all the help you are here at home, and for setting an example to me many times. I love you! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Anonymous December 5, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

Happy BIRTHDAY HILLARY!!
thank you for being such a great sister!!! I thank the Lord for you! I love you!!!!
your sister,
---> trina

Anonymous December 6, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Happy, Happy Birthday, Hillary!
Hillary, you have been such an example to me of trusting God through difficult times. I am so grateful the Lord gave you to me as a friend!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
May the Lord bless you this year, may He give you the desires of your heart, as you trust in Him!
Love Ya!
~Elizabeth

Anonymous December 6, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

Hillary, you are a most precious gift from God to all who know and love you. I love you very much. You are a great sister and wonderful daughter . Your dad and I are both very proud of you.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous December 6, 2007 at 1:50 PM  

Happy birthday Hillary! So I'm a day late, but I hope you did have joyous "birthday anniversary!" You're a blessing on the Rebelution forums and I'm so glad to have met you through it. :-)

Most Sincerely, Melanie H.

Erica December 6, 2007 at 4:24 PM  

I hadn't been on the forums in a few days, so I just now realized it was your birthday.

Funny...I don't even know you, but I love you so much! Getting to "know you" through your post on the forums has been a joy. I know that sounds weird, but seeing your determination and trust has been a joy!

Considering that we only live an hour or two apart, maybe we'll meet someday!

Have a wonderful seventeenth year.

Jacob December 7, 2007 at 9:28 AM  

Well, sorry this is late, but have a happy 17th year!

Peace. --Jacob

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 11:35 PM  

Happy belated birthday, Hillary! We are late again. :( Hope you had a super special day, and thanks to the 'hacker' for seeing to it that she got a post! :) May you know more of Jesus' love for you in the year to come!

We love you,
Abi and Bekah

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP